Keeping Shared Spaces Cleaner and Safer
Knowing our common areas are used by guests and team members alike, we augmented our cleaning processes for everyone’s safety and peace of mind. We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing schedule of all public spaces, with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, and updated procedures for interactions between guests and hotel staff.
Some examples of how we are taking important steps to bring you the excellent experience you expect from Hotel LBI.
- Offices, desks, counters, workspaces, and related equipment will be sanitized at least once every four hours or upon a new team member using the equipment.
- No food or drinks will be permitted in work areas.
- Key cards will be sanitized upon return and sanitized again prior to distribution.
- Hand sanitizer needs to be used frequently, and masks are recommended.
- Gloves will be used while transferring items to guests or receiving items.
- Lobby furniture will be arranged to ensure guests are maintaining physical distancing requirements.
- Luggage carts and doorstops will be cleaned with sanitizing solution after use.
- Valet Staff will wear gloves/masks when handling bags, bag tags, or assisting with doors.
Updated Housekeeping Policies
Our housekeeping policies have been modified to support the health and safety of our guests and team members. Housekeeping services will be limited to essential guest needs only.
- Housekeepers will not enter the unit when guests are present.
- Daily housekeeping services and amenities are suspended for the time being.
- When delivering requested items, housekeepers will wear gloves and masks and will not be permitted to enter rooms.
- For any housekeeping requests, such as a plumbing issue, guests will be requested to leave the unit and the housekeeper will sanitize your unit prior to leaving.
We have enhanced our cleaning process to ensure that all guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. We will have the following sanitization process continued for all touch points and surfaces.
- Entries and doorways – All entry, bedroom, and bathroom doors will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Kitchens – All surfaces, sinks, and cabinet handles will be individually sanitized.
- Bathrooms – All surfaces, toilets, floors, door handles, faucets in sink and shower, including the showerhead will be sanitized with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Mirrors – Mirrors will be sanitized and then cleaned with glass cleaner.
- Furniture – All furniture, including, but not limited to dressers, nightstands, end tables, desk, benches, lamps, remotes, etc. will be fully sanitized.
- Trash Receptacles and Ice Bins – spray and wipe with Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
All public spaces will be deep cleaned and continually sanitized, including back house areas and will entail the use of hospital-grade surface sanitizers and disinfectants for a routine cleaning at all touchpoints.
- Doors/handles, countertops, signature capture pad, elevator cabs, and buttons.
- Handrails, doorknobs, entry doors, and exiting doors.
- All railings, exterior, and interiors rails.
- Seat arm rests and entry points are to be sanitized and disinfected after each use
- Lobby restrooms undergo sanitization throughout the day.
- Every touchpoint will be sanitized, including (but not limited to): Stalls, Toilet paper dispensers, Door handles, and Sink areas.
Hotel LBI adheres to all Covid-19 sanitary protocols including the use of Personal Protective Equipment. Gloves, masks, and sanitizing antiviral chemicals are utilized in our facilities. Our takeout process consists of orders being placed over the phone or online and all payments will be completed with debit or credit cards and will not require a signature. Our staff members will be wearing masks and gloves and will bring your order out to you and place it in your car contact-free.